Dewey M. James, MIS
Waismann Method (Director of Digital Marketing) 2017- January 2019
- Create and execute the organization’s national marketing strategy
- Manage IT resources, and marketing teams
- Ensure HIPAA security compliance
- Create, manage, and implement impactful SEO and SEM strategies to build the organization’s online presence via PPC campaigns, blogs, websites (3+), newsletters, PR agency management, social media (28+ accounts), and branding
- Monitor and fix issues pertaining to the numerous websites managed by the organization as they arise
- I’ve re-designed and developed the organization’s official website in an effort to better serve our audience with a user friendly and helpful interface.
- Increase traffic to organization’s digital platforms.
Computer & Business Information Systems – CBISWeb (Operations Manager) 2014 – Present
- Plan, monitor & supervise operational objectives of the following departments: Software Development, Web & Business Analytics, Data Protection & Recovery, Digital Marketing (DM), Networking & IT support, and Telecommunication
- Develop & execute overall strategy for the company website, social media & digital marketing efforts
- Develop, manage and maintain company website
- Develop, revise and maintain policies & procedures for all CBISWeb departments
- Lead DM strategic planning to deliver measurable results
- Analyze operational effectiveness of departments and propose strategies for improvement
- Research, negotiate and manage vendor partnerships: Scopes of Work, contracts & budgets
- Develop marketing and promotional campaigns/initiatives for CBISWeb and its clients
- Manage digital presence of CBISWeb and its clients.
- Identify trends and insights to drive marketing and business development efforts
- Train team members on policies, procedures and software.
- Assist business development customer acquisition via product & service presentations
- Lead various personnel functions including recruitment, hiring, assignments, and training
- Research technologies that may assist CBISWeb in delivering value to its clients.
Computer & Business Information Systems (Manager of Projects) 2010 – 2014
- Manage software development (Web, Mobile, Desktop application) projects
- Develop and manage budget from cross-functional teams, performs analysis, and requirements gathering from stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and deliverables to ensure efficient customer on-boarding
- Review and verify requirements for delivery with all stakeholders for projects and CBISWeb technical (software development) resources
- Managed resources to ensure the projects are successfully executed and delivered to the stakeholders per requirements
- Oversee project progress & tracking, ensure project objectives are met according to schedule
- Create and conduct presentations to stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of project management methodologies i.e. Waterfall and Agile
- Implement most efficient manner to manage software development projects per company specific requirements.
JPMorgan Chase (Operations Specialist – Risk and Bankruptcy Analyst) 2011 – 2012
- Provided default loan monitoring for JPMorgan Chase’s Bankruptcy Operations
- Managed a portfolio of approximately 500 to 550 mortgage loans that are affected by chapter 7, 11 or 13 Bankruptcy
- Communicated with Chase’s attorneys to assist in the operations of bankruptcy litigation.
Hootsuite Social Marketing Certified, Google Webmaster tools, SEO techniques, WordPress, Photoshop, Systems Analysis and Design, Project Management, Agile PM, Software Development Life Cycle Management, HIPAA Security Certified, HIPAA Awareness for Healthcare Providers, MySQL, Relational Database Design, Microsoft Office, Web Development, Dreamweaver, Joomla, Java, C++, PHP
University of Phoenix July 2013 – 2017
- Doctorate – Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership/Information Systems and Technology
- Dissertation – Minimum Qualification Requirements for Management in the Information Systems and Technology Field: A Delphi Study
University of Phoenix February 2013
- Masters – Management Information Systems (MIS)
University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) June 2010
- Bachelor of Science – Statistical Science concentration Actuarial Science
Minor – Philosophy